1. Your first name is also known as your _____.
A. Christian name
C. Last name
2. Mickey’s teacher wanted him to come inside.
She called out, “You, come inside!”
Two other boys came inside instead.
Why did Mickey not come inside?
A. The teacher did not get Mickey’s attention.
B. Mickey was not called by his name.
C. The other boys were blocking the teacher’s voice.
3. This is Rick.
Rick is a/an _____.
4. Sue and Paul are talking with each other. You want to speak to them. What should you do?
A. I should say “excuse me” and then wait to speak.
B. I should say “stop talking I have something to say” and then wait to speak.
C. I should stand between them and then say what I have to say.
5. Peter wants to ask one of his friends Paul for a pencil. Which word should Peter use to complete his question?
Paul, may I barrow one of your pencils _____?
A. thank you
6. What is shown in the picture below?
A _____ of pencil crayons.
7. Which activity is shown in the picture below?
8. A family is a group of people _____.
A. living together
B. who are related by blood
C. who work together
9. Weddings and _____ are both family celebrations.
10. My mother’s sister is my _____.
11. The _____ is the head of the family.
12. Who is
NOT a family member?
Use the family tree below to answer question 13.
13. Which family member is missing from the family tree?
Use the family tree below to answer questions 14and 15.
14. Jane is Bobby and Sue’s _____.
15. Mary is John and Jane’s _____.
16. I have two ears to _____.
17. We use our _____ to smell.
18. What is the name of the body part shown in the picture below?
19. Tammy wants to tell her friend goodbye. Which body part is Tammy going to use?
20. The doctor says you have a fever. Which part of the body gave the doctor that information?
21. _____ makes our bones and muscles strong and healthy.
A. Go foods
C. Grow foods
22. Which item is used to take care of our bodies?
23. Which is a daily personal hygiene activity?
24. Which sense organ would you use to tell if a pillow is soft or hard?
25. Getting good sleep and watching less television are ways to take care of our _____.
26. Bob’s teeth are not growing properly. His mother will need to take him to see a _____.
27. Which of the following shows the correct order of growth?
28. Mr. Brown plants yam, pumpkin, carrots and tomatoes to make money.
Mr. Brown is a ___________.
Daddy unpacked the shopping bag and left this bottle on the counter.
29. What should you do after seeing the symbol on the bottle?
I should _____.
A. share the liquid in the bottle with my friend
B. pick it up and give it back to daddy
C. leave it alone
30. The symbol below was seen on a bottle. What does the symbol mean?
A. The liquid inside the bottle is safe to drink.
B. The liquid inside the bottle should not be used near fire.
C. The liquid inside the bottle can be used to out fires.
31. The items in the picture below can best be described as _____.
32. A _____ is an example of an appliance.
33. Which is one way to care for a pet?
A. We should feed the pet every day.
B. We should give the pet plenty of sun every day.
C. We should wash the pet’s face every day.
34. Which appliance will make washing easier?
A. washing machine
35. Which picture best shows a safe home?
36. A _____ is in charge of a school.
C. security guard
37. A group in your class is made up of three students; John, Steven and Abby. John and Steven spell and write well, and Abby draws very well.
The teacher asked the group to make a poster about nouns, using pictures.
What should the group do so that the task gets finished on time?
A. Quarrel about who is to do each part.
B. Let Abby and Steven do all the work while John watches.
C. Allow Steven and John to do the writing while Abby does the drawing.
38. The trees, playing field, and classrooms are a part of the school’s _____.
39. Look carefully at the three doors below. Which door LIKELY leads to an unsafe area?
A. door 1
B. door 2
C. door 3
40. Kim belongs to a girls only group. The girls in the group wear a brown tunic with a yellow sash. The group enjoys doing activities that help others.
To which group does Kim belong?
A. Red Cross
Correct Answer: Submit